Friday 28 October 2011

Week 6: Creating Images in Photoshop for Animation

I have started to create my images in Photoshop for my 2D animation. I have started to create and visualise my animation in Photoshop and add the effects. These effects include creating the vintage, distressed look to the images. Photoshop has allowed me to be more creative in creating the animation. I have recreated the 'countdown' screen which is included within my animation. By creating these images in Photoshop I can then import them into Adobe Flash and create my animation. I imported one of these files in Flash to test and the Photoshop file imported the layers into the library. This therefore allows me to edit the layers within the Photoshop file in Flash. Throughout half term I have also tested some of the effects I will be using within my animation in Flash. This allowed me to understand the effects I want to include so I can begin to create my final animation in Adobe Flash.

Reflection of work completed throughout half term
Throughout half term I believe I have completed what I planned. I planned to create my animation images with effects in Photoshop and I have done this. By completing this I will now be able to start to create my animation in Flash. This is because I have learnt the techniques I will be applying within my animation. These skills are shown through my skills audit which I have also been continuing with. I have also completed my research and analysing existing animations. This is along with my detailed storyboard, I have now completed the written work and I will be able start creating my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment