Thursday 29 March 2012

Week 29: Website Complete and Improvements Started

Last week I completed my website assignment and this week I aimed to start improving my past 2D Animation work. I had been given feedback on all of my 2D animation work and filled out an improvement plan to make these for resubmission. This week I aimed to start improving my pre-production documents.
The documents which I started to improve included reformatting of my bibliography, 2D animation history PowerPoint and soundtrack indication. These were the main improvements for my pre-production documents. The main improvement was my time line PowerPoint. I needed to link the design of this to my final animation design. I decided to redesign this with the similar layout of my animation with the film countdown image being the main design aspect. This therefore links in with the design of my final animation showing the history of animation. The other improvements such as the referencing in my bibliography I found an online referencing tool which helped me correctly reference my book resources. I have corrected this and my book resources are now correctly referenced. The other improvement completed was the soundtrack justification. I added this to my final idea justification document.
By the end of this week I have achieved the tasks I set out to complete. I have improved the pre-production documents from my feedback. I felt confident whilst completing the improvements because I was clear of what I had to exactly improve. Therefore a strength I had was the clear understanding of what I had to improve on the different documents.
Overall, I believe I have completed the tasks well and this is a skill I can repeat in future. This is a skill I will be using next week when I improve my production documents. I will be improving these the same as the pre-production documents this week. I am happy with the progress I have made so far on the improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment