Monday 26 September 2011

2D Animation: Tasks 1 & 2 Completed

I have now completed task 1 and 2 on the 2D Animation worksheet. I have created an investigation report into the history of 2D Animation. This has documented the development of history in terms of animation, including the different devices used from the start of the animation history. From researching into the history of animation I have gained a lot of knowledge. In terms of how animation began, the different devices and how the history of film is linked to the different devices used for animation.
I have visually represented my investigation report within a PowerPoint presentation. I have creatively designed the presentation, by adding a film strip along the side with the date in history, this then moves down as the PowerPoint goes along.
Page from my PowerPoint Timeline










Page from my PowerPoint Timeline

The images above show 2 pages from my timeline in PowerPoint. I have decided place the titles and images within the film strip down the side. The writing to the right of the film strip matches to the image and title. 

I have started to brainstorm my initial ideas for my 60 second animation. This will represent the history of animation. I have created an initial idea mind map and a mind map for my 1st Idea. This includes: The Layout, Colours, Characters and Content. I will continue to create the mind maps and storyboard these. I will then choose a final idea and write a justification about why I have chosen this idea. I have researched and brainstormed the interests of the target audience of 14-16 year olds. This is important as the animation I am creating needs to appeal to the target audience, therefore the different aspects within the animation need to relate to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment