Thursday 15 September 2011

Week 1: 2D Animation Investigation

I have started my 2D Animation Investigation exercise. This worksheet includes the Research Stage with secondary information, presenting my research and the planning stage. This worksheet will lead to creating a 60 second animation aimed at 14-16 year olds. This animation will show my knowledge in terms of Animation history.
Research carried out: I have carried out research into the history of Animation. I have been asked to create a visual timeline showing the history from my initial research. In terms of creating a visual timeline, I will create this in either, PowerPoint or Photoshop.
I am also carrying out research into the Audience of 14-16 year olds. Researching into their profile, including: hobbies, interests, TV and Films they also like. This will help me in understanding my target audience and the audience I am creating my animation for. For the final task I am starting to plan my ideas for my 60 second animation. This will include 3 initial ideas and my planning documents including: mindmaps, storyboards and justification of final idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment