Thursday 29 September 2011

Week 3: Adobe Flash Tutorial

I have continued with the flash tutorials within lesson. I have created a rolling ball within today's lesson. I have kept screenshots from the tutorial which I will add to my skills audit which is also on this blog. I learnt how to create a simple ball animation. This is the process which I went through to create the ball animation.
- I firstly started by creating the ball (Insert- New Symbol) with the shape tool. I then dragged this into the 'scene' where the animation is created.
-I positioned the ball within the first position within the animation, once the ball is positioned I selected keyframe 25 along the timeline.
- I then positioned the ball at the end position, which is where the animation will end.
-For the ball to be animated both selected keyframes 1 and 25 need to be selected and highlighted. A black strip appeared to show they are highlighted in the timeline.
- The properties panel at the bottom of the screen has options for the ball to be animated. I selected- Tween: Motion, Rotate: Clock wise 3 times.
-Once I had set these settings I pressed the Enter button and the animation would play.
I am currently updating my Skills Audit document which will display my skills learnt within Adobe Flash from this tutorial.
Through this first Flash tutorial I have gained the skill of motion tweening. I feel confident within using this skill in Adobe Flash. But I believe I will need to experiment with this technique a couple more times before I apply it to my own animation. As this is a skill which I will be using within my animation as it seems simple but effective. Therefore I can use this technique in many different ways within the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment