Sunday 6 November 2011

Week 7: Animation Progress in Adobe Flash

I have started to create my 2D animation within Adobe Flash. From creating my detailed storyboard I have been able to start to create my final animation based on this. I firstly recorded my narration which will be played over my animation. By recording this first I will be able to create the visual animation in time with the narration which I have recorded.
I have started creating my first few frames within Flash. As I create some of the main frames in Photoshop to create the effects I wanted on the main frame border. I have started to create the introduction image with the typography and movement explained within my previous post. Another change I have made to my animation is that I am using motion tweening to animate images of the various devices. I created an animation of the Thaumatrope, which I will add into the information screen. I will add animated images of the other devices to the animation with the relevant history.
I am away for two weeks from 7th November, but I scheduled this into my production schedule. I will continue to create my animation in Adobe Flash as I will have access to this programme. Therefore I believe I will be able to complete the production stage of the animation and be on schedule according to my production schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment