Thursday 24 November 2011

Week 10: Continuing Creating 2D Animation

I have been continuing with the completion of my 2D animation. Through this lesson I have added the audio of a music soundtrack and narration. I did initially record the narration, although it did not fit in with what was being shown visually within the animation. Therefore I re-recorded the animation for it to play with the visuals of the animation. Another problem which I encountered was the speed of my introduction title; this needed to be faster than the frame rate which it initially was. To overcome this problem I originally planned on creating a new scene using action script. Although, this was not working correctly, therefore I decided to create the introduction title again using less keyframes. This therefore made the speed of the animation faster because I had created this title by adding keyframes.
I created this animation by creating the text, adding an initial keyframe, breaking the text apart. I then worked backwards and used the eraser tool to erase each letter and add various numbers of keyframes to create the animation. I then reversed the keyframes to make the title animation appear in order of ‘The History of 2D Animation’.

I have now synced by voice over into my animation. I did initially have problems with my voice over being not being synced with my visual animation. I have stated this in my previous post as it was an issue which I approached and I have dealt with. I also stated in my previous post of the changes which I have made to my animation. I have made some significant changes to my animation since I created my detailed storyboard. I will justify reasons for these changes within my evaluation as I have made various changes to make the animation the best it could be. I can start to plan my final evaluation for this project, starting with the skills and knowledge which I have gained throughout this assignment. I will also be updating my skills audit for the skills I have developed in the past month whilst creating my animation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment