Thursday 1 December 2011

Week 11: 2D Animation Completed

I have now completed my 2D animation. I am happy with the final outcome of my animation and I believe this fitted the brief which I was responding to. This was to create a 2D animation for the target audience of 14-16 year olds. I believe I have created an animation which will appeal to this target audience. From the pre-production stage of creating the idea and storyboarding my final animation idea the target audience have been considered. This is because I have been asked to create an educational 2D animation for this target audience. When I was creating the animation in Flash I had also made changes for the animation to appeal to the target audience. I have documented these changes on my blog and also in my evaluation which I have started. I also made other changes in general as I developed other ideas within the production stage of this project. These have also been stated on my blog and evaluation.
I have also started to write my evaluation, this document will allow me to reflect on the process of creating the animation. I will discuss: skills developed, knowledge gained, problems encountered, technical considerations and what I would do differently if I were to repeat this project. This evaluation allows me to reflect on the production of my 2D Animation and be critical of the production process.
I have started to carry out my sample viewing for my 2D animation. I will be asking 10 people to participate and complete a questionnaire to give me feedback on my animation. I can then explain in my evaluation what I would do differently if I were to repeat this project from the feedback I gain. I have created the questionnaire and I will ask people to view my animation and share their opinion.
I have also completed the improvements which I was given in relation to my pre-production documents. I have completed the improvements in relation to the investigation into animation history and my blog. I have listed these improvements in a previous post last month. I will be submitting my improved documents on Monday (5th December) along with my other production documentation.
My final 2D animation is shown below

I will continue to complete my evaluation and sample viewing for the deadline which is Monday (5th December).

No comments:

Post a Comment