Sunday 20 November 2011

Wek 9: Detailed Pre-Production Work Completed

I have completed all of my detailed pre-production work, this included the planning for my final 2D Animation. This included documents such as the detailed storyboard and additional elements added to my justification of my final idea. In my previous post I mentioned the changes which I have added to my storyboard for my planning documents to meet the criteria. This information has been added to my storyboard. I have also added some other components to my planning which need to be included to meet the criteria, these include:
  • Appeal to the audience- audience needs (14-16 year olds): throughout my detailed storyboard and additional information to my justification I have related all of my decisions for my final idea to my target audience. I have justified why all the decisions which I have made will appeal to the target audience. This is shown within my planning documents, by stating this within my documents I am showing that I have considered my target audience clearly.
  • Format of animation: I have also discussed the format which my animation is taking. I have decided to incorporate the film strip format as the format for my animation. This format has been shown within my planning, in my sketches and storyboard. The film strip relates to the subject which I am discussing, the history of animation. Within the animation the film strip will be moving with the appropriate information on the history of animation within the each section of strip as the film strip is moved along within the animation.
  • Generation of ideas: I have also documented my generation of ideas. This included the process in which my I have made the decisions. This included aspects such as layout and audio. Through documenting my decisions made through my planning documentation such as my justification and detailed storyboard I have clearly shown my process of creating the idea for my animation.
Through completing my planning documentation I can continue with creating my animation in Adobe Flash. I have started to create my animation in Flash as I had an initial deatiled storyboard, therefore I could start to create my animation. I believe that now I have completed the detailed storyboard I have a completely clear idea of how my animation will be created and how it will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment